In Memory Of Elle In Memory Of Elle

Thankyou

I haven't written a review for what seems a year now, and I have no choice but to write one now to make sure nobody sees that last review. Sometimes we have to others' ignorance.

The flash movie was intense. I hope I never have to live with something as tragic happening to me, for I know for certain that I could not take it. I admire the fact that you are comforting people who knew her. Despite the use of simple art, the theme can be described as nothing less than complex. I found a tear upon my cheek after comprehending the movie, and I would like to say thankyou for sharing.

Rock Your Body Rock Your Body

AHHHH

the music!! IT BURNS!!!!! AHHHH

Sound of Silence Sound of Silence

lol

when I saw the title of this piece, I thought to myself, boy I sure hope this has that one song by simon and garfunkel. I opened the web browser and

Hoppity Hop 6 Hoppity Hop 6

I would say this is pretty mucht he best game ever

i mean, the concept is amazing. I would like to be a part of this, but my flash trial ended ya know, so now im gonna have to spend somethin like $800. PM me

Best game ever. New concepts. Out of thgis world graphics.
the higher end of interactivity starts here

this really is a fun game to play and im sad im not making games right now ;_; GJ on this sequal barefoot

FairPlay responds:

Daniel, you know the original idea is yours ! Glad you enjoyed it ! Thanks for your ultra-positive review, we'll try to improve in the next one ! Stay tuned !

Hoppity Hop 5 : College Hoppity Hop 5 : College

YUP

remember me?? can you give me any credit?? original ideas & graphics?? yup I haven't been to newgrounds in a while and im greeted back by my old game... but i dont have any credit :(

Idiocy Test Idiocy Test

not great not bad

I felt that the whole game was seemingly boring, I didnt really enjoy taking the whole quiz. To be quite honest I didnt like the 40 question deal, there should have been a short options aswell. Yeah, there should have been a 20 question game and a 40 question game. Overall, it wasnt that bad, but I also thought that the graphics could have been improved.

afsdgugadouhnihdajia responds:

Maybe I should let people chose what sections to go through? If I make another quiz in the future, it might do that, unless I forget(there were 8 sections in this quiz). The graphics could have probably been improved but I can't tell if the graphics for my movie are good or not(I can to an extent, but most of the time I think things I make have good graphics).